McNeil, Inc. Sales and Service Department possesses a National Board 'R' Stamp (#R4938), which means that all mechanical repairs can be performed...up to and including first valve shut-off.
Here are some of the boiler repairs that we perform:
* Retubing (Fire Tube and Water Tube)
* Casing Repairs
* Burner Mounting and Installation
* Tube Sheet Repairs
* Steam and Mud Drum Valve Installation
* Boiler Cleaning (Fire Side and Water Side)
* Miscellaneous Repairs, Installations and More
* Welding 'R' Stamp (#R4938)
* OSHA-Approved Scaffolding
* Contractor and Installer (L1926.451) Sandblasting
* Mechanical Services
* Studded Tubes
Refractory and Insulation for all makes of furnaces: Seco-Warwick, Ajax, Bickley, Lucifer, etc.
McNeil trains personnel in the following safety standards: Confined Space, Welder-Safe Operation, Hazard Communication, Scaffold Safety, Lead Awareness, Asbestos Awareness
Note: McNeil personnel are tested for blood-borne pathogens; also, drug and alcohol testing, when necessary.
McNeil can provide you with repair and installation services at any of our various facilities. We can readily remove furnaces from your plant location, then line and return them to you...with very little disruption to your operation and, many times, at a considerable cost savings to you. Please call, fax or email us for more detail information.
Note: McNeil provides in-house seminars on our refractory services at your facility...please call us (1-800-722-5538) to discuss your needs and schedule a seminar.